Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Melting Furnace||Voltage:||380v, 50/60HZ|
|MF Frequency:||2000HZ||Medium Voltage:||750v Phase|
|DC Voltage:||500V Phase||DC Current:||500A Phase|
|Melting Material:||Gold, Silver, Copper, Iron And Aluminum Etc||Rated Power:||250KW|
2000HZ Scrap Metal Melting Furnace,
250KW Scrap Metal Melting Furnace,
250KW aluminum scrap melting furnace
1. Detailed precautions for safe use of intermediate frequency smelting furnace:
1. The intermediate frequency smelting furnace should be used frequently and should not be left for a long time. It should be used for the first time after a long time of storage. It should be blown with a fan for 1 hour to eliminate moisture and clean the dust in the machine. .
2. Always pay attention to the water temperature and water pressure, and all water channels (especially the SCR cooling water channels) must be unblocked, and there must be no water leakage or water blocking.
3. Pay close attention to the indicated value of each instrument of the intermediate frequency melting furnace. The indicated value should be kept stable and there should be no mixing phenomenon. If the instrument is damaged, it should be replaced in time. A fan is installed in the main control box, which has a good cooling effect and eliminates moisture in the main control box. Please always pay attention to the operation of the fan. If it is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
4. Always pay attention to the suction and closing conditions of the main AC contactor and air switch, the temperature and color of the main contact, if the contact is ablated or loosened, deal with it or replace it in time.
5. When running during the yellow mold season and the rainy season, care must be taken to exclude the condensation on the SCR and the main control board.
6. The ground wire connecting the cathode of the oscilloscope to the power supply should be removed to avoid burning electrical components due to the series connection of the grounding point when observing the waveform of the main circuit. Please pay special attention to safety. The housing of the oscilloscope is live.
2. Application of Melting furnace
"IF furnace" means Intermediate frequency furnace, also known as the "medium frequency coreless induction furnace", which converting three phase power current into single phase intermediate frequency current and enabling metal to produce eddy current loss through electromagnetic field induction to achieve heating and melting. The induction heating furnace applys to gold, silver copper, aluminum, steel, iron, zinc, tin, nickel and other metal melting, heating, insulation, and forging, sintering, hot rolling, bending forming pre-heat treatment. But mainly used for melting foundry industry.
3. Technical Parameter of Large Induction Melting Furnace:
|Matching transformer's capacity||315KVA|
|Medium Voltage||750V Phase|
|DC Voltage||500V Phase|
|DC Current||200A Phase|
|Closed Loop Water Cooling Tower||LSN-20B|
4. Large Induction Melting Furnace Application:
(1) iron, pig iron, cast iron;
(2) steel, stainless steel, cast steel, carbon steel and bearing steel;
(3) gold, silver, platinum;
(4) copper, brass, bronze;
(5) aluminum, aluminum alloy;
(6) zinc, lead, tin, magnesium, nickel, titanium.
5. Advantage of Large Induction Melting Furnace :
1. Frequency-sweep zero voltage start, high success rate, no shock;
2. Automatic resistance adjustment, permanent power output, 10-20% energy saved in comparison with domestic traditional machine of the type;
3. Auto phase sequence adaptation, free of synchronization;
4. Good performance in reload staring, auto recovery;
5. Highly integrated in controlling circuit, free of use of high-rate starter and relay loop, fairly low failure rate;
6. Wholly digital design, strong in anti-interference, no temperature shift when in continuous working;
7. Multi-protection functions (for over current, over voltage, insufficient water pressure, power failure, or phase absence), and mishandling will not cause damage to machine.
1. better heating penetration and even temperature inside the melting metal.
2. medium frequency filed force can stir the melting pool to achieve better melting quality.
3. Melting the maximum quantity by the recommended machine according to above data, the first melting when the furnace is cold, and it will take 20 minutes for the preheating, when the furnace is already hot, the melting time is about 20-30 minutes per furnace.
6. Part of the melting furnace:
1). Furnace Parts: The mechanical parts of the MF furnace consisted of furnace pot,water power introduced into the system, titling device and other parts.
2). Furnace Ports: Furnace port including furnace shell, induction coil etc.
3). Furnace Shell:
|Main Power Cabinet||Furnace Shell||Reducer||Water Cooled Cable||Crucible Mould||Induction Coil|
Power Supply:The utility model has the advantages of obvious energy saving effect and 20% saving compared with common equipment.It can achieve that one power supply cabinet for two furnaces.Transformer utilization rate is high.The two furnaces can cast simultaneously and also can supply continuously molten steel casting.Arbitrary power allocation, starting rate of 100%
Tilting Reducer:The tilting reducer is equipped with three-stage turbine speed. With good self-locking and stable rotary performance.
Capacitor Bank :The double-layer mica insulation technology is used for the insulation treatment of the capacitor.
Even if water is sprayed on the capacitor accidentally, the insulation strength of the cabinet can be ensured.
Contact Person: amy