Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Melting Furnace||Power:||160kw|
|Input Current:||240A||Voltage:||3-phase 380v, 50/60hz|
|Oscillation Frequency:||1-15KHZ||Connecting Wire:||120mm2|
|Control Switch:||3*300A||Ground Wire:||2mm2|
|Cooling Water Pressure:||≥0.2MPa||Cooling Water Flow:||≥20L/Min|
medium frequency induction melting furnace,
electric metal melting furnace
1. How to choose a suitable intermediate frequency melting furnace?
1. The performance of the relative product should be selected according to the daily production needs. For example, it depends on the heating volume and the corresponding area; if the heating volume is large and the area is large, and the overall heating is performed, a melting furnace with high power and low frequency should be used; High intermediate frequency melting furnace.
2. According to the duration of the equipment required for daily production, if the continuous work of the equipment is supported for a long time, it is necessary to select an intermediate frequency melting furnace with a relatively large power.
3. According to the heating rate required for daily production, the required heating rate is fast, and an intermediate frequency melting furnace with relatively large power and relatively high frequency should be selected.
4. According to the shape and size of the heated metal, for example, if the shape is irregular and the metal quality is relatively large, a melting furnace with high relative power and low frequency should be selected; Then choose an intermediate frequency melting furnace with low relative power and high frequency.
5. The metal materials for daily heating belong to the metals with high melting points, and the corresponding melting furnaces should also use higher power, and metal materials with low melting points can be selected with relatively lower power; if the metal has a low resistivity, it is relatively When selecting materials that are difficult to generate Joule heat, it is necessary to choose equipment with higher power.
2. Features of intermediate frequency melting furnace:
(1) The intermediate frequency melting furnace is used for the melting of steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, gold, silver and other materials.
(2) The medium frequency smelting has a good electromagnetic stirring effect, which is beneficial to the uniformity of the temperature and structure of the smelting metal, which is beneficial to scum and reduce impurities;
(3) The frequency range is wide, from 1KHZ to 20KHZ. The induction coil and matching compensation capacitor can be designed in consideration of the melting volume, electromagnetic stirring effect, heating efficiency, noise during operation and other factors to determine the output frequency;
(4) Compared with the thyristor intermediate frequency, the energy saving is at least 20% or more;
(5) The equipment is small in size and light in weight. The smelting capacity ranges from several kilograms to several hundred kilograms, with a wide range of options. It is suitable for both factory production and small-scale smelting in schools and research institutes.
3. IGBT Induction Melting Furnace:
4. IGBT Induction Melting Furnace Application:
5. Main technical parameters of LSZ series induction melting furnace:
|Model||Power||Input current||Voltage||Oscillation frequency||
|LSZ-15||15kw||18A||3-phase 380 V, 50/60 Hz||1-15KHz||10mm2||3*40A|
6. Packaging of IGBT Induction Melting Furnace:
7. Company Brief Introduction :
8. Related Products:
|Large Melting Furnce|
Contact Person: amy