Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Brazing Machine||Voltage:||380V|
|Rated Duty Cycle:||100%||Dimension:||690*290*600mm|
Induction Heating Brazing Welding Machine,
30kw Brazing Welding Machine,
Copper Tube Induction Brazing Equipment
30kw copper tube high frequency induction heating brazing welding machine
1. High Frequency Induction Brazing Machine Application :
It mainly melts the solder by heating to a certain temperature, so as to connect two metals of the same material or different materials together. The specific applications are as follows:
1. Welding of various hardware tools: welding of diamond tools, abrasive tools, drilling tools, alloy saw blades, carbide turning tools, milling tools, reamers, planers, woodworking bits, etc.
2. Welding of various hardware and machinery accessories: hardware bathroom products, refrigeration copper accessories, lighting accessories, precision mold accessories, hardware handles, egg beaters, alloy steel and steel, steel and copper, copper and copper and other metals of the same or dissimilar metals silver welding and brazing.
3. Composite pot bottom welding is mainly used for three-layer brazing of round, square and other special-shaped flat stainless steel pot bottoms and aluminum sheets, and can also be used for other metal plane brazing.
4. The heating plate welding of electric kettle (electric coffee pot) is mainly used for brazing between stainless steel flat bottom, aluminum sheet and electric heating tubes of various shapes.
5. Welding of mining tools, such as "one" bit, column tooth bit, dovetail briquette bit, riveting rod bit, welding of various shearer picks and various roadheader picks.
6. Welding of various woodworking tools, such as welding of various woodworking planers, milling cutters and various woodworking drills.
7. Small hardware welding, copper welding, towel rack, soap net, bath towel rack, auto parts, motorcycle accessories, metal terminals, small hardware, electric heating pipe fittings and fasteners, etc.
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-30 Induction Brazing Machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||30kw|
|Cooling water flow||25L/Min,0.15-0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||690*290*600mm|
|Usage||metal heating, brazing,melting etc|
3. Main characteristics of LSW-30 Induction Brazing Machine :
1) IGBT inversion technology based LC series circuit .
2) Phase locking looping technology and soft switch ensure good reliability and realize power and frequency tracking automatically.
3) Diode rectifier cause high power factor more than 0.95
4) Power can be instantly turned on or shut off with working in 100% load
5) Perfect protective circuit and cooling system designed.
6) Low energy consumption: converts up to 97.5% above of the expended energy into useful heat. Energy saving 15%-30% compared with SCR induction heating machine.
7) Safety Operating and easy installation.
4. Precautions for the use of high frequency welding equipment:
1. The computer room should be well ventilated and kept clean, tidy and dry. The equipment must have more than two people to start the operation, and designate the person in charge of the operation. Operators should be familiar with and abide by the operating procedures of the quenching equipment, and wear the prescribed protective equipment. The workpiece should be removed from burrs, iron filings and grease, otherwise it is easy to cause arcing, and the workpiece should also be prevented from contacting the sensor to cause arcing during operation. When using high-frequency quenching machine tools, attention should be paid to the safe operation rules of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic transmission. The equipment needs to be repaired by a special person. Before repairing, discharge the capacitors with a discharge rod. It is strictly forbidden to carry out emergency repairs with electricity.
2. High-frequency induction heating equipment uses industrial electric frequency, low voltage and high current to heat and quench or normalize large workpieces. When using it, the rules for safe electricity use should be observed.
3. In order to prevent the large workpiece from bursting and hurting people during high induction heating, the operation rules of high frequency heat treatment and the corresponding heat treatment process rules for large workpieces must be strictly followed. Ultrasonic flaw detection should be carried out on large workpieces one by one. For workpieces with defects such as white spots, serious segregation and looseness, it is forbidden to use high-frequency equipment to heat them. The workpiece should be free of burrs, iron filings and oil to prevent arcing. In the production operation, the person in charge must be designated, and the operator must be familiar with and abide by the operating procedures of the high-frequency induction heating equipment.
Contact Person: amy