Sales & Support：
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Brazing Machine||Voltage:||220V|
|Rated Duty Cycle:||90%||Dimension:||430*200*400mm|
Electromagnetic Induction Brazing Machine,
35A Induction Brazing Machine,
Carbide Saw Blade Electric Brazing Machine
Power Small 16KW Electromagnetic Induction Carbide Saw Blade Brazing Machine
1. Main Characteristics of induction brazing machine:
1. Adoping MOSFGT and IGBT inverting device, tracking frequency automatically.
2. High frequency, heated quickly, its power consumption is only 20%~30% of eletronic tube induction heating machine and other heating style.
3. Security and reliability, the equipments have the secure voltage and it's secure to operate.
4. Manual, automatic regulating automatically, it can protect itself from over voltage, over current, lack of water, phase fail, over hot, etc.
5. It has no open-fire, noise and pollution, be suit for the environmental protection and fire, improve the image of the company.
6. Recommend usage: Weld, forging, hot cooperate, melting, quenching, anneat etc.
2. Working Principle of induction brazing machine:
The principle of high frequency induction heating is that apply high frequency alernating current to a conduct that is curled to cyclic (normally copper tube) to produce flux, then put the metal to this area to make the flux to run through it, and eddy current will be generated in the deriction of self-capturing with flux(rotary current), the induced current then generates heat under the influence of the eddy current, so this heating method is called induction heating. hence, metal and other objects under heated can be heated without contact. at this moment, the character of the eddy current relies in that the induction heating on the object nearby the coil is outwardly strong but inwardly weak. with this principle. this heating body can be concentratedly heated where needed to achieve instantly effect, thereby the production output and work capacity are both improved.
3. Technical Parameters of LSW-16 Induction Heating Machine:
|Working Voltage||220V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||16kw|
|Cooling water flow||20L/Min,0.15-0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||420*200*360mm|
|Usage||metal heating, brazing,melting etc|
3. Main characteristics of LSW-16 Induction Brazing Machine :
1). MOSFET power component and current inverting technologies have been used.
2). simple structure and light weight.
3). simple to operate, a few minutes is enough to learn it.
4). simple to install, installation can be done by unprofessional person very easily.
5). multi-display functions, with displays of over current, over voltage, water failure, phase failure and unfit lad and so on, machine can be protected from destroys and machines can be repaired easily.
6). light weight, small size.
7). different shape and size of induction coil can be changed easily to heat different parts.
4. Induction Brazing Machine Application:
Welding application range: all kinds of hardware tools, diamond cutting tools, grinding tools, drilling tools, alloy saw blade,carbide turning tool, milling cutter, reamer, cutter welding, woodworking drill, etc;
The welding of all kinds of hardware machinery spare parts, hardware sanitary ware products, refrigeration copper fittings, lamp fittings, precision mould parts, metal shake handshandle, egg beater, alloy steel and steel, steel and copper, copper and copper equivalent metal or silver welding, brazing of dissimilar metal;Composite pot welding is mainly used for round, square and other special-shaped flat stainless steel pot with three layers of brazing of plates, can also be used for other metal plane brazing.
(5) Heat treatment: Ainduction heating furnace is used for the heating of bars and rods, the material can be steel, stainless steel, copper, brass ,aluminium and so on. The heating can be the whole rod, end of the rod or middle part of the rod.
Application Examples:Fasteners, Hardware tools, Automobile and motorcycle accessories, Rigging, Pipe fittings, Twist drill, Atlas, Table, Mould parts, Standard parts, Handicrafts, Machinery parts, Brass lock, Lock, Rivets, Other hardware and metal accessories.
(6) Melting: Application: mainly applicable to iron, steel, copper, aluminum, zinc, and melting all kinds of precious metals such as gold,
silver, also can through the heating medium (such as graphite, silicon carbide, etc.) to melt non-metal material.
Contact Person: amy